Friday, November 5, 2010

Long awaited blog. .

I cannot believe it has been a hand full of days since I last wrote a blog on Sunday! I wish I could say this blog is going to be the best you've ever read, but unfortunately. . . it's not.
I will however tell you about the ups the downs the circles and squares of my life. . . this week . . if you so care to hear it?
Ohk, well I guess moving on. . Let's take a quick look at my week. .
Monday- I. . .hmm I cannot actually remember what I did Monday. . All I know is I made chicken and pasta for dinner. . . moving on. . .
Tuesday- I took Nick's mom to the eye doctor in the morning, and in the afternoon we enjoyed a wonderful day at the Christian bookstore in Abbotsford! Tuesday dinner was sweet and sour meatballs and rice.

side note- I'm telling you about these meals, because Nick and I are trying to be creative with what we have for dinner's in the evening :)  moving on. . .

Wednesday- I GOT A JOB! I was offered a job Wednesday morning at a lawfirm downtown Van-City! I was so so excited! It's going to be similar to what I was doing in Sask-at-chew-an, so I am super pumped for that!
After I calmed down from all the excitement, I went into Fall cleaning mode at the Fun-Home (Aka the funeral home) I cleaned cupboards and removed old unwanted items all day long. Busy busy day!
That night Nick's mom and I made chicken gyros. . . SO delicious!

Thursday- aka today- I helped Nick's mom babysit her grandson Noah and we played outside in the sun all day. I made blueberry muffins (compliments of Martha Stewart's recipe) and then because the Nuckle-heads were playing hockey on tv. Aka the Canucks, Nick had ask we order pizza. So we ordered Panago. Mmm delicious, and then Nick and I proceeded to do ab work outs. . . hurt my stomach.
Also we watched the new episode of The Big Bang Theory. I TRULY Love that show, it is absolutely hilarious. Like. . hilarious. . . I literally LOL yes. . laugh out loud.

And that brings me to tonight.
I would continue you typing but I'm at the stage of tired-ness that I feel sick and nauseous. . .
time for sleeeeeeep.

Remember: Remembrance Day is coming up. . . it's important! Find a place for your moment of silence, or even better find a Remembrance Day service to go to!

No comments:

Post a Comment